Our staff has years of experience in European projects’ identification, methodology and implementation.
With over 10 years’ experience in the preparation and delivery of European projects we offer, free of charge, the opportunity to all our partners to support them in the preparation and design of the projects at the phase of application.
We help and support the partners in the selection of the participants by organising Skype interviews prior to arrival or preparing tutors and promoters for the mobility experience.
Thanks to the participation of many EU funded projects we have developed tools and methodologies which are essential for the implementation of any mobility project both for learners or teachers and staff.
Once in Derry we offer the following services:
- Delivering Language preparation if needed
- Offering local logistical support to the beneficiaries including local transport
- Finding, examining and evaluating the working programme in the project sector
- Monitoring and supervising the beneficiaries, organising a weekly and monthly evaluation
- Organising specialist courses (if requested)
- Ensuring that the required certificates are issued (Europass, report from the companies, report from the Language Centre)
- Organising cultural visits in the city or outside the city
- Ensuring a continuous follow-up with you, as the sending institution
- Drawing-up an evaluation and final report